Friday, June 29, 2012

119th

No 9Gags for this post. Just want to say that I'm damn demoralized today. Sigh... I'm sorry if I've ever let you down. Even now, your "Sigh..." makes me feel guilty. I swore I worked hard and attended practices but now? I just got replaced without any reasons at all. Is it because they have music background while I don't? Even now when I want to go for my auditions, I have a heck load of shits standing in my way. I just wished exams could end earlier so I could pursue my dreams. You completely changed ever since you "knew" you would become the head. Today was hell for me. No wait, not just me.. But a lot of people feels that as well. What's worst? You still want people to come for practice when you have that fugly attitude. Oh wow? RESPECT! Hahah. Like you even knew the definition of that word. Just for you to know, I'm not attending for the sake of all of you, but for the sake that I promised someone that I'll work hard and help sustain the award last year. You chose 2 of the member who just joined my sections as leader. What the hell? Are you trying to tell me that they're better than me? Do you even know how I feel? You asked if I was okay?! Now I don't even feel like going anymore. Asshole. I'm not gonna write any more for the time being.. Since I'm feeling damn shag right now. -Rotten Smile- Here's something for you. _l_

No comments:

Post a Comment