Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hey! Currently at Gina's Farm :/ Yes yes got air corn some more, so high in technology now adays.. HEHE! Going for tuition later at 6:30pm to study. Now having fun LOL! Just hope for exams to be over with so that I can go K ;) Miss singing like some siaozharbo there :S Anyway Gina's food is so tempting, although I don't know why I'm tempted by pig food :( Got diarrhoea since yesterday manzxc. Butt is on fire! Okay lol better not say it anymore :p Today history test was horrible, I had to rewrite the whole page of section B just because I didn't separate them.. What's worst? I have like only 7-8minutes left to do so. :/ RUSHING MAN! Anyway just hope for the best for tomorrow's paper. Maths + POA :/ Alright thats all for today! Anyway my horoscope says that my best partner is Virgo :S YEYE!! XD ^^ Smiles . All the best. IWHFYS

No comments:

Post a Comment