Tuesday, January 10, 2012

112th

Well said I wanted to update once I got home from Thailand..
OPPPPS!
LOL It's been a month Huiling.. Tsk tsk tsk..

Anyway, my class was okay I guess?
Except for 1 or 2 yeah..
There's this one guy who kept saying he's the most
handsome guy.. Damn Joke.

Anyway, today I had choir! And welcome Gina into joining :D
Sang "Defying Gravity" and "Don't Stop Believin' "
Quite okay I guess..

Super Show 4 tickets is going to start this coming Sunday!
Yeshha! Gonna go whitesands and get it,
since I guess there wouldn't be so much people there anyway~
Hopefully to be able to get it! ):

Tomorrow is Golden Disk Award day!
Super Junior MUST win this time round!
I wanna hear Leeteuk's speech :DD
And than I would see them cry ~ Wuuu ~ Me too.. Probably ~

Hopefully this year can recruit more Secondary 1s yeah? ^^

That's all for now.
Smiles .

No comments:

Post a Comment